Sunday, April 22, 2012

What's black, white and read all over?

As soon as I saw the You're My Type set from SU I knew the card I wanted to make with it. This is a great set for masculine cards.
This set saved a stamp in my stash that I almost sold.  I've had the stampendous background stamp since I first started stamping years ago but never really used it.  Its been sitting in my to sell box for over a year but it works perfectly with the typewriter so it stays.  One more set of masculine cards to share with you next week.  See you then.

6 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun and creative card! Thanks for the inspiration to create more masculine cards!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

June K said...

Great card. Love the black and white with red.

Mary G. said...

Fun card, Carrie! I really like the b/g stamp!! Nicely done!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic!!! I also like the way you did the corner on this too.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Great masculine card! See, it's a good thing we hoard things. LOL

Sarah K

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this image- I resisted the temptation to buy this stamp- it is so darling too! Love your card- great mix of colors and papers used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails