Sunday, April 15, 2012

You Rocket

I thought I'd share a couple kids birthday cards I made.  The 2 cards I'm always lacking is kids and masculine birthday cards.  So these both are quick and simple to do.

For this card I used SU craft embossed with spots and dots embossing folder.  The stamp is from Stampendous Changito line.  The little stars are punched with a ek success punch.  I colored the image with tombow markers and the dp is from Inque Boutique.
The dp on here is DCWV Citrus stack that I paired with SU tangerine tango and marina mist that I embossed with the SU square lattice folder.  The stamp set is also SU colored with SU markers.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Karli said...

Kids will luv them. The changito stamp is so fun! I don't think I've seen that one before. Hugs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails