Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Little Break

Well after months of back and forth I have decided to take a little break from the blogging world.  I've had my blog for about 2 1/2 yrs now trying to be very faithful and making sure it had new content at least every week and with my current mojo lacking its time to take a little breather, hopefully to refresh and renew myself.  I'm not sure exactly when I'll be posting again but I will be gone for at least a month.  I hope you will stick it out with me and you can always sign up for email alerts so you'll know when I'm back online.  Thank you for wonderful comments and I look forward to starting back up again after this time away. 

Have a wonderful day
Carrie

5 comments:

Karli said...

Oh Carrie, I hope it's just a breather & not a good-bye. I would most definitely miss your crafty creations. Take good care! Hugs :)

KER said...

have a nice time...i will look forward to you coming back...but you do whatever it is you need/want to do

Stacy said...

I so completely understand Carrie. I hope you can come back refreshed from your break.

Karen Howard said...

Enjoy yourself Carrie! I've been back and forth debating to take a break myself since I started studying! Hugs, Karen

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just dropping by to say hello! I took a little trip and could not access my blog- it was a nice break- but I did miss everyone! Hope you will be back soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails