Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm So Blessed to Call You Mom

Here's a card I did for my mom for Mother's day.  I made this back in April but it never made it to my blog and its been hanging on my Create board since then so I would make sure to post it.  Now because I made it so long ago I forgot the products I used on it so I had to go through my stuff to see if I could figure it out and when you have to "go through" your stuff to remember the product then that means you have too much product LOL.  So here's the card



The card base is crumb cake from SU then layered with baja breeze and SU everyday enchantment designer paper.  I then cut another strip of baja and cut the bottom at an angle to make it look like ribbon.  The scallop is cut from tangerine tango and the label that is stamped on was cut from cricut cart lacy labels.  The stamps are all from Verve Because of You set.  I stamped the floral spray in tangerine tango and then stamped the single flower again cutting it out to layer, adding a pearl to the center.  I forgot to take a pic of the inside but its layered with vanilla cardstock with the floral spray stamped in the corner.

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed today's card. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty, Carrie! I bet your mom loved it! Those labels are great..I haven't heard of that cartridge before..and love the way the spray "hugs" the sentiment. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Carrie!

Sarah K.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- and in my favorite colors : ) Love the pretty flower flourish you added by the sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails