Sunday, July 15, 2012

Simply Stickers

I was so excited to see Joann's carrying a few Basic Grey items that I bought several things.  Now I know a lot of you have been using Basic Grey for a long time but it was basically non existent in the area I live.  Anyway I picked up the paper pack Shine On and some stickers that matched and made 2 quick and simple cards. 


I love this large flower. I'm not sure how well it shows in the photo but there are many layers to this sticker along with lots of glitter and some bling ... all the things I like.  The little sentiment is a Verve stamp from the Happy Hellos set.  On to the next card.


Now I have mixed feelings about this card.  I love the little kites but I wish I would have only put the big one on and maybe stamped a small tree off to the right.  But when you put stickers down you better like where they are because I couldn't pull the small kite off without ruining the whole thing. C'est le vie.

Wow that's 3 whole posts this month.  I'm on a roll.  See ya next week.

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

BOTH are great, Carrie! Love the little kites and the way you did the "grass" on here.
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails