Tuesday, August 28, 2012

End Of Summer

So school has started and so signifies the end of summer.  One last summer hooray card.  I cased this card from some one's Pinterest board and it was so long ago I'm not sure who.  Super simple card ...


White card base obviously blue scrap for the sky, used a little vellum for the waves and some Kraft for the sand which I sponged some crumb cake ink along the ripped edge.  Flip flop stamped on dp and cut out.  I believe the flip flops are a dollar stamp from long ago.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

June K said...

Super cute card, Carrie. Love your beach.

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Lisa said...

You rocked the vellum, Carrie! I love it and cannot wait to copy it! LOL Great to see your cards again. :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Perfect summer card. Great job Carrie!



Sarah K.

KellyS said...

Cute Carrie! Love it!

Julie said...

What a great card for summer. Love those flip flops and your use of vellum. :)

Julie said...

Wow what a great card, love those flip flops and your use of vellum.

Mary G. said...

Great card, Carrie!! I really should pull out my vellum and use it!! I might need to CASE this card! :) TFS!

Marilyn said...

This is really cute and very clever. Love the flip flops but what intrigues me the most is your sand, sea and sky... that's brilliant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails