Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Long Time

I know its been a few months without any kind of post. I've just been so burned out on blogging. So I will say I don't know if my posts will be regular like before but more when the mood strikes.  I am currently uploading about 7 new posts to come out over the next few weeks.  The posts will be short and sweet.  Here's post 1

I know Halloween is well over but I just wanted to share these Halloween cards I made. 


This jar set from SU I think can be very versatile for any type of card.  The jar and lid are from SU perfectly preserved and the candy corn is from a recollections Halloween set. Papers are DCWV Halloween stacks.


This card took me forever to design because I was having a mental block.  The papers are old dcwv and some SU pumpkin.  The punched letters are an old alpha punch set from Jo Ann scrap essentials. The cat and pumpkin were a dollar stamp found at Joanns. I finished it off with a spiderweb edge from a fiskars border punch.

Better late than never. See you next week.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards Carrie! The jar one is very cute and those are fab designer papers.
Love that cat sitting on the pumpkin. Has there ever been a better colour combo than Halloween's black & orange?

jimlynn said...

Carrie, glad to see you back!
Love these Halloween cards. You're right - the jar can be used for so many things. Great cards!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Awesome Halloween cards! Love those little jars!



Sarah K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails