Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello Friend



Before I move on to a couple Christmas cards I thought I would share this one with you. I love the color combo and design of this. I can't remember the sketch I used now though.  The base is crumb cake and the patterned papers are from recollections.  The sentiment block is from Verve Happy Hello.  The phone is a single wood stamp from inkadinkado.  When is the last time you called your friend to catch up.... I'm sure they would love to hear from you.

Have a great day ... see you next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to call my friend once a week. ;-) Love this card. The dp is gorgeous. Crumb cake is one of my fav's. It goes so well with about any color.

Sarah K.

Karen Howard said...

Love the vintage phone and neutral colors! Hugs, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails