Sunday, December 23, 2012

Away in a Manger

The card for today is the only religious based Christmas card I did this year. I had a hard time coming up with a plan for this image so I decided to emboss it and then remember why I hardly emboss images.


The image is from Stampendous and I picked it up at Joann/s. The image was stamped with versamark on night of navy cardstock then I used silver embossing powder. I only made 4 of these since I had a very hard time keeping extra embossing powder from the blue cardstock.  I hope you like the simple design.

4 comments:

June K said...

Lovely card, Carrie. (Too funny, when I heat emboss I always tell myself "this is really a messy process." I guess that is the reason I don't heat emboss too often).

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty Carrie and I love the contrast of the navy and white. The embossing looks very nice against the navy (embossing is not my favourite either) and you have designed a very elegant card.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Love navy & white together. Like you, I don't like to emboss either. lol

Sarah K.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails