Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Country Christmas

I have 2 cards for today and both have a country feel to them, or at least I think they do.


This one is Open Sleigh from SU. I love this set.  The papers are DCWV last year's Christmas stack. I used my cricut lacy labels for the frame for the sleigh image. The base is a kraft cardstock.


I got the idea for this card from a pinterest though I made some changes to it.  The deer is from SU. The sentiment is a dollar stamp from years ago and the papers are dcwv and SU.  The scalloped border is ek success from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these Carrie. You always have the prettiest papers!

Sarah K.

jimlynn said...

Both are fantastic, Carrie! Love the sleigh on that first one - and you used my very favorite image on the second!!! Great cards.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

Ah, these are both amazing holiday cards! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails