Sunday, December 30, 2012

What are you doing New Year's ... New Year's Eve ..

Wow almost 2013. When I think back on 2012 some of it was such a blur. Time seems to go a lot faster with each passing year, not like when I was 15 and it seemed like it would be forever before 16 hit.  I'm watching my son grow up in a blink of an eye and before you know it he'll be from elementary school to high school and I'll be wondering where the years went.  I'm going to try to be more present in the year 2013. By that I mean not looking forward so much or back but staying in the moment of what's going on because literally in a blink of an eye those moments are gone and when you don't stay present in them you can't then even recall what was. 

Today's card is actually a Christmas card I sent out to some friends but its the end of the season so why not one more.  Hope you like it.


The image is SU Happy Hour stamped in real red. The be merry is also from SU an older set but the name escapes me right now. The papers are DCWV and the punch used was SU. I cut the ovals with my cricut from the George cartridge.

Be safe if you're going our New Year's Eve.  See you in 2013 ....  HAPPY NEW YEAR

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute, Carrie! Love the different DP you used on here too.
Hope you have a fantastic new year!
Lynn

Karli said...

Happy New year, Carrie! Wishing you a blessed new year & more crafty time too :) Hugs~

rosiebudstamp said...

Blessings Carrie for the New Year


Hugs to u

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails