Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hello Hello I'm back

Well sort of.

Its been a very long time since I have blogged anything, life just got busy.  I'm not even sure how many are still following me but if you are I hope to start uploading projects again.  I have been selling some of my creations this past year and now have a facebook group called Carrie's cards and papercrafts where I list my items for sale. So if you're on facebook search for that and click join would love to have you.  As of right now I am only shipping within the USA.
I have ventured into the world of junk journals and travel journals I am hoping to share some with you and just getting started on the hot new trend of pocket letters.  Hoping to post pics soon, till then check me out on facebook. Have a great day

3 comments:

June K said...

Hi Carrie, I'm still following. :)

Julie said...

I'm still following. Can't wait to see what you have created. :)

Sarah said...

Yay! You're back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails